The Philips DPM 8100 is the DPM 8000 without software.
Superior audio quality and design
- Two microphones for superior stereo audio recordings Wear-free ergonomic slide switch for efficient single-handed operation Robust stainless steel casing for extra durability
Enhance your productivity
- Large color display and clear user interface for easy, intuitive operation Power saving measures and Li-on battery for extended use
Designed for professionals
- Priority setting for getting urgent jobs processed first High recording quality in DSS and MP3 format Classic mode for clear and easy-to-use operation Optional docking station and foot pedal for hands-free dictation and transcription even without a computer
Two microphones for superior stereo audio recordings
- The built-in microphones always deliver superior stereo audio recordings. The crystal clear recordings are perfectly suitable for speech recognition.
Wear-free ergonomic slide switch for efficient single-handed operation
- The quick-response and ergonomic slide switch is designed for single-handed operation of all recording and playback functions, allowing easy and quick file editing (insert, overwrite, append). It operates with a light sensor signal, making it wearfree and durable.
Robust stainless steel casing for extra durability
- The asymmetrical and ergonomic shape fits perfectly into your hand. Its slim and lightweight design maximizes comfort, even when working over longer periods of time. The brushed stainless steel creates a robust and highly durable protective shell around the device.
Large color display and clear user interface for easy, intuitive operation
- The large full-color display offers sharp images, making it easier to see everything at first glance. The clear user interface is optimized for easy, intuitive operation.
Power saving measures and Li-on battery for extended use
- The high-capacity Li-ion battery can be easily charged through a standard micro USB jack. The integrated light sensor guarantees extended battery life. The smart technology adjusts the brightness of the display, ensuring that your recorder will always be ready to work when you are.
Priority setting for getting urgent jobs processed first
- With the included priority-setting option, urgent recordings can be processed first. This makes sure important recordings are not overseen and helps you and your transcriptionists manage your workloads better.
High recording quality in DSS and MP3 format
- The DSS format was developed for use in digital voice recorders, allowing a high compression ratio with little loss of quality. The DSS format also allows you to store additional information in the file header, which facilitates the organization and the transcription of dictation files. The MP3 format is the common audio format for consumer audio storage, as well as a de facto standard encoding for the transfer and playback of music on digital audio players.
Classic mode for clear and easy-to-use operation
- Many users still love their analog devices for their simplicity and user-friendliness. The optional classic mode gives the user the look and feel of working with an analog device while retaining the advantages of digital technology and keep focused on the essentials.
Optional docking station and foot pedal for hands-free dictation and transcription even without a computer
- The stable and practical docking station provides speedy charging and automatic transfer of your recordings to your computer. With the optional foot pedal connected, the docking station even enables hands-free recording and transcription without a computer.
INCLUDED IN BOX:
- Pocket Memo digital voice recorder
- Memory card
- Rechargeable battery
- USB cable
- Quick start guide